August 5, 2009

Face is the mirror of the soul



"There are mystically in our faces certain characters which carry in them the motto of our souls, wherein he that cannot read A, B, C may read our natures."
Sir Thomas Browne

The Face bares it all. Well when you are in public and if you are not too occupied, do make an effort to look around, especially the people around you. Happy, Sad, Bored, Angry, 'I Know it all', I don't care types, Tensed, Cunning, Indifferent, Lost, Confused, Irritated, Occupied, What if, Questioning, etc.., these are some the expressions you will observe on different faces. If you observe a bit more, behind these expressions, every face has something to say.
Face is the mirror of your soul. It also reflects one's state of mind. It does give an idea about one's nature.
My dad says faces can be deceptive, I partially agree with him because, it is possible that someone puts on a mask and tries to appear sugarcoated and nice nice types, so you can get mistaken if you don't meet that person often but when you do have more of his/her company, his/her true self will definitely unleash. Well everyone is not lucky enough to be a Dorian Gray.Wink
Its really interesting observing people old people, you know it kind of reflects their life lived so long and also their nature. You'll find some old people have a very hard face but in between that hardness you may observe a soft smile or soft eyes, which reflects their good nature whereas the hardness reflects their struggle. Some have some sort of a very tight expression on their face, which could also be ugly at times. Some oldies are very cute like an old aunty who lives in my building , should be 85 plus, whenever I see her, I can't stop myself from approaching her, I mean she is really old but is so sweet, her face has some sort of freshness despite being wrinkled and the best part is you will always find her with a mythological book meant for children, sweet na. But all oldies aren't cute, one of my best pals works for an NGO for senior citizens, poor thing they harass her so much and they are so rude, I just feel like uuuhhh.............
Anyways forget the oldies now, coming back to face reading, try it, its fun. My friends actually get surprised (and sometimes feel glad too), when I catch them if I find something wrong with them which their trying to hide.


Photograph:www.feelingfacescards.com

No comments: